Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am facing problems in road block, even I was completed the all level before road book and I also defeated rancid the raccoon at level 367 and got 3 star but the road block still not open.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pradeep!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)