Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I must be missing something. Mine don't. I have two hours, but still have to unlock them? None of the level 3 ones I have not unlocked are upgraded. And if you have to unlock them first there is no free upgrade needed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey thanks for this Farmer Tracy! Seems like you are one of the few lucky ones to have this. Sorry to hear it's not doing what it's supposed to do..
Hey Farmer Tracy, I'd love to help you but I am afraid I'll need to ask you to please rephrase your question and/or add a picture in order to be able to do so