Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have enough space on my tablet but whenever I try to download the farm heroes saga I get a response that I have insufficient space on my device
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just a guess but are you using an Android device by any chance? If so, It's quite a common problem with them, It all comes down to how the internal storage is partitioned.
The easiest thing to do first is go to settings and look for "storage" or "memory", open it and look for cached data when you tap it, it should clear any unnecessary data from there.
If that still isn't enough then to try to move as many apps as possible to an SD card, that should hopefully do the trick!