Free lives in my message box GONE!

Options
Cathy_Robb
Cathy_Robb Posts: 7 Level 2

While playing level 457, I had 10+ lives in my message box.  Like always, I go and accept 3 at a time.  I never closed out of the game but again (it happens so often!) when I used those three and went to my message box, it shows no messages.  I had several left!!  I thought the only time you lost them is if you don't use them and exit the game?????  I am still actively open in the game but now have no lives.  Earlier today your message with the chick told me during play something went wrong and to reload....As usual with that process too, it's "the game" not browser or Facebook, everything was fine, but when you reload the game takes away a life.  Don't like it when it's an internet issue however when it's the game telling you and you lose a life...so  totally not fair.  So much about the game I love but these technical issues that King doesn't correct only make us take lots of time off from playing  or eventually just quit!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Cathy!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com?

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?