Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
is level 9 of the spider challenge winable without spending money? It seems completely unwinable unless you purchase helps.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too have this problem...it is not the first time that I have come across levels in the time limited challenges that are impossible to solve.....this one seems absolutely impossible, especially the desired vegies...I have not gotten anywhere near the amount needed after two days of playing! I would like Kingcare to state the probabilities of solving this one!!!
As you can see my question/comment I have been working on now being day 2, I have just about give up! I have not gotten the rewards from the middle level either.
Same issue here. It is impossible to complete that level, therefor you can't obtain the last prize.