Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The lives sent to me for Diamond Digger Saga have been disappearing without allowing me to use them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
that's ridiculous, this just started happening to me with the new html5 version, I play on Facebook and always was able to save lives until I needed them.
Hi George, you tagged the games but not where you play them on; I believe you might refer to Facebook? If so, then be aware that lives will be available for you as long as you don't disconnect your Facebook session. If you do so or if you for example refresh, then those lives will be gone.
They remain saved on the mobile version, unless you reinstall the game, change device or sometimes after updating.