Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I had a least 20,000 beans 3 days ago and now they are all gone. No, I did not use them all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Aschwendau, we're looking into this for you.
I have the same issue. All my beans have disappeared and I don’t even receive any when I complete a level. Anyone know why this is please?
Suddenly, beanless! Also, my friends list has people I've never seen before on it who aren't linked to me on FB or anything else. Very strange.
Hi Fuzzlizard,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team