Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have been unable to receive my lives from my friends...or the magic beans for better than a month. Is there a problem with the game ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cheryl!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I have never had any issues when I play the game there.
To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)