I want to know where I collect the extra lives sent by my friends when playing Farm Heroes Saga on a

Options
Jan_Hamblin
Jan_Hamblin Posts: 1 Newbie

I have no way of collecting my extra lives as far as I can see please help! I am playing via Facebook on a PC does this have any bearing on my problem?

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Jan, first check your Facebook settings to be sure that everything´s fine. On your homepage, go to the little black arrow top right on your screen, and select ´settings.´ Then go to ´Apps´ on the left side on your screen and select your game.

Second, bear in mind that if you have 5 lives and you receive a life from a friend, this life will automatically turn into magic beans. Also, if you request a life and one of your friends sends you a life but you´re offline at that moment, this life will also turn into magic beans.

You will receive the lives if you have less than 5 lives and if you and your friend(s) are both online at the time of sending and receiving lives.

I've had the same question as I thought I didn't get my lives, but at the same time I saw my magic beans growing and I didn't know why ;-) 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Jan, first check your Facebook settings to be sure that everything´s fine. On your homepage, go to the little black arrow top right on your screen, and select ´settings.´ Then go to ´Apps´ on the left side on your screen and select your game.

Second, bear in mind that if you have 5 lives and you receive a life from a friend, this life will automatically turn into magic beans. Also, if you request a life and one of your friends sends you a life but you´re offline at that moment, this life will also turn into magic beans.

You will receive the lives if you have less than 5 lives and if you and your friend(s) are both online at the time of sending and receiving lives.

I've had the same question as I thought I didn't get my lives, but at the same time I saw my magic beans growing and I didn't know why ;-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?