Get no lives from friends

Options
Wilbur_Sp
Wilbur_Sp Posts: 2 Newbie

I get beans, requests for lives, help but it's very rare I get lives sent to me from my friends. I send lives all the time. Am I missing a setting or something?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Wilbur!

Both you and your friends playing Farm Heroes have to be online at the same time for the lives to be send/received. If you send to a friend that is offline the friend will only receive beans

Please also notice that if you have a full set of lives your requests will be returned in beans.

Cheers :-)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,013 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi Wilbur!

Both you and your friends playing Farm Heroes have to be online at the same time for the lives to be send/received. If you send to a friend that is offline the friend will only receive beans

Please also notice that if you have a full set of lives your requests will be returned in beans.

Cheers :-)

If the friend is offline, but comes back online shortly, then they will get the life, not beans. You only get beans if you have full lives. And as most people go offline for more than a few minutes, their lives have automatically increased due to getting lives every so many minutes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?