Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I get beans, requests for lives, help but it's very rare I get lives sent to me from my friends. I send lives all the time. Am I missing a setting or something?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wilbur!Both you and your friends playing Farm Heroes have to be online at the same time for the lives to be send/received. If you send to a friend that is offline the friend will only receive beansPlease also notice that if you have a full set of lives your requests will be returned in beans.Cheers :-)
Hi Wilbur!
Both you and your friends playing Farm Heroes have to be online at the same time for the lives to be send/received. If you send to a friend that is offline the friend will only receive beans
Please also notice that if you have a full set of lives your requests will be returned in beans.
Cheers :-)