how to pass level 795

Options
BUANGSM16
BUANGSM16 Posts: 10 Level 2

could someone tell me the legal secrets on how to beat this [insert a lots of bad words in different language] level? don't give me unhelpful videos, i want a step-by-step, spoon-fed process on how to beat this level. I've been stuck on this level for 3 weeks, and that's the longest time that I've been stuck on any level. I wonder some people use hacking software to beat farm heroes saga levels, but sorry, I don't want to use that kind of things. any help will be greatly appreciated. and I hope that some of the "acting-like-divine-saints" moderators will not edit my post. i don't want to sound very fake here. sometimes being too polite is nonsense.

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?