I earned these animals on Farm Heroes.

Options
sechristmas
sechristmas Posts: 1 Newbie

I played and wasted many lives trying to get these stupid animals and now the game doesn't even compute my three star rating and give me the animals. This needs to be fixed. If people like me have to go back and do these all over again, we should be given the amount of lives back that we wasted on this glitch. This is the second time it has happened to me. NOT happy. I played the level like 40 times...

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I have seen a lot of comments about this on the site. The only answer I have seen is unfortunately to just play the level again. Don't shoot the messenger! It's not the best but I guess the only consolation is that you have passed the level so you can continue in the game.

• Anca-Victoria_
    Anca-Victoria_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have seen a lot of comments about this on the site. The only answer I have seen is unfortunately to just play the level again. Don't shoot the messenger! It's not the best but I guess the only consolation is that you have passed the level so you can continue in the game.

Even if you play again the level is not going to give you the animals. I have the same problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?