Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Just wondering why I don't receive lives from others when I am signed in to king.com but I am able to send lives to others??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Breena! I allways sent a lives to all my "friends" (a hundred or so) but get lives back is unic situation. I don't know why but this happens very rare.
Hi Breena!I have tried the same thing - I solved it by sending the requests again. Not sure why it wasn't working the first time.Cheers :-)
Hi Breena!
I have tried the same thing - I solved it by sending the requests again. Not sure why it wasn't working the first time.
Cheers :-)