Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i've gained three stars on level 651 and it didn't unlock me scorpion. i 've sent a few reports...but it's still unlocked.
can anyone help me pls. i need scorpion. tnx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lilith. I had the same problem. And I did try syncing progress online, which didn't give me the animals/rewards. But I played the level online until I did get the 3 stars and then I got the rewards, which were then available on my iPad version of the game.
Hey Lilith,
If you play on mobile, make sure you are connected either to your Kingdom account or your Facebook account.