Can you transfer my progress on farm heroes saga to my new Facebook account?

Options
LHehir
LHehir Posts: 1 Newbie

I have changed Facebook accounts from my work to a personal one and need to move my progress to the new one. Can you help me do this? Thank you. 

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited September 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

It cannot be transferred to another FB account officially but there's a way to do it. The game uses a FB or Kingdom login in order to save your local progress to a server (it's not a login to your account option per say, it's synchronisation option) so if you connect  your new Facebook profile game to your game it should update it with the current progress you have locally and it should jump you straight to the level where you left off.

It should work as this has happened to people who thought they could log in to their account with the connect option on someone's else device, only to find that they have synced the other person progress to their FB account.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited September 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

It cannot be transferred to another FB account officially but there's a way to do it. The game uses a FB or Kingdom login in order to save your local progress to a server (it's not a login to your account option per say, it's synchronisation option) so if you connect  your new Facebook profile game to your game it should update it with the current progress you have locally and it should jump you straight to the level where you left off.

It should work as this has happened to people who thought they could log in to their account with the connect option on someone's else device, only to find that they have synced the other person progress to their FB account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?