Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Lives show as zero yet I have several friends that I send to regularly. Why can't I see them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Linda,
There can be several reasons for that. First, check for updates for your device and apps, especially the game app and the Facebook app. Make sure you´re connected, preferably use a strong Wi-Fi connection.
Also, check your privacy settings on your Facebook. Go to your Facebook homepage on PC and click on the little black arrow top right on your screen.
Select ´Settings´ and then ´Apps´ on the left-hand side of your screen. Choose your game and revise your answers given on each one of the questions. If your friends experience similar issues, then they should check this on their end too.