Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I completed Level 241 with 3 stars, the game shows I have all three stars, but I can only access and use one star as my companion later in the game. Help Please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have played the game several times, but I cannot receive the companion later in the game. Is this going to be a glitch that I cannot recover from?
From what I've read on the site Maleah the only thing you can do is to go back and play the level again to get the companion. I haven't seen any other fixes sorry.