farm heroes wont open on my kindle

Options
Christine-3
Christine-3 Posts: 6 Level 2

Since yesterday, Farm heroes won't open on my kindle.I click on it and get the orange King screen and it says loading and then closes.  I restarted my kindle a couple of times and it didn't help. Can you help?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Christine there are three things that I would try to resolve this problem:

Close all running apps and restart the device

Check for any updates for your device and the Farm Heroes app in the Amazon Appstore.

If none of the above work then clear the cache (this needs to be done frequently) by doing the following: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.

Let me know how you get on with this :-) 

• Christine-3
    Options

Hi Christine there are three things that I would try to resolve this problem:

Close all running apps and restart the device

Check for any updates for your device and the Farm Heroes app in the Amazon Appstore.

If none of the above work then clear the cache (this needs to be done frequently) by doing the following: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.

Let me know how you get on with this :-) 

Hi there - I restarted my kindle a couple of times and that didn't help. I didn't find any updates for either my kindle or farm heroes, and for the last thing you suggested, I found menu, went to settings, but didn't see "clear cookie data" anywhere. Was that on my kindle menu you wanted me to try that? I could re download farm heroes but I'm on level 600 something and would rather not have to start over of I don't have to :) Thanks for your help - Christine
  • Crusher18
    Options

Hi Christine- I found this website see if helps. It gives instructions for the different  Kindle devices. https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-clear-cookies-browsing-history-and-cache/kindle-fire 

• Christine-3
    Options

Hi - Thanks for the website. I found the thing to delete cookies but it didn't seem to help. Any other suggestions?

• Christine-3
    Options

Should I perhaps just delete the game off of my kindle and try another one?

• Crusher18
    Options

Hi Christine have you checked already that your device and operating system is completely compatible with the game? http://farmheroessaga.com/help/en Go to Mobile Game Support>Supported Devices. 

It may be that you need to do another update on your device. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?