Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Since yesterday, Farm heroes won't open on my kindle.I click on it and get the orange King screen and it says loading and then closes. I restarted my kindle a couple of times and it didn't help. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine have you checked already that your device and operating system is completely compatible with the game? http://farmheroessaga.com/help/en Go to Mobile Game Support>Supported Devices.
It may be that you need to do another update on your device.
Should I perhaps just delete the game off of my kindle and try another one?
Hi - Thanks for the website. I found the thing to delete cookies but it didn't seem to help. Any other suggestions?
Hi Christine- I found this website see if helps. It gives instructions for the different Kindle devices. https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-clear-cookies-browsing-history-and-cache/kindle-fire
Hi Christine there are three things that I would try to resolve this problem:Close all running apps and restart the deviceCheck for any updates for your device and the Farm Heroes app in the Amazon Appstore.If none of the above work then clear the cache (this needs to be done frequently) by doing the following: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.Let me know how you get on with this :-)
Hi Christine there are three things that I would try to resolve this problem:
Close all running apps and restart the device
Check for any updates for your device and the Farm Heroes app in the Amazon Appstore.
If none of the above work then clear the cache (this needs to be done frequently) by doing the following: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.
Let me know how you get on with this :-)