We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why is level 795 glitching every time I play it?

Erica_J_Brown
Erica_J_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 795 of Farm Heroes Saga which I play on Facebook. For the past three days, every time I play this level before I can complete it I get the "Something went wrong please refresh" message. I got all the way through this morning, finishing the level with 3 stars and 2 moves left when the message popped up again. I like this game, but I am very frustrated right now.Β 

I even tried to send a ticket, but the required box to choose your game doesn't show the drop down menu and so my ticket can't be submitted.Β 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

HiΒ Erica!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com?

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?