Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I'm on level 420 of Farm Heroes and I keep getting the pop up of.. something went wrong please reload the game. this has happened several times. I've lost all the gifts friends have given me when this happens....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dvtss052-
Thanks for highlighting this to us, I am sorry to hear that you are having this unpleasant experience. Please could you let us know the following information so that we can look into this for you?
Please go to this link https://www.whatismybrowser.com and let us know the following information:
Browser type and version-
Flash player version-
Thanks a lot!