Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am able to play the special events on my phone and tablet but not through Facebook is there any way I can fix this or is it something that King has to fix?? Please Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on Android, Facebook and at King.com and I haven't gotten the Halloween one or Cake Climb Challenge or the Cotton Candy Cloud one. There was (IIRC) a Saint Patrick's Day one that I got, but that's the only one. I did make sure my software was up to date and logged in and out and wasted a lot of time doing the things that the auto-response email suggested to no avail. I was told these things do not roll out all at once and I would see it eventually, but in my case eventually means "never." I also have family that are playing on various platforms and operating systems who are not getting these events. So it goes.
The Halloween ones and the Earn a Crown
Which special event are you talking about exactly? Keep in mind that not all special events and live ops get released to each platform, sometimes its just on FB & King.com and other times just on Mobile and Tablet.