Special Events only appear on my Android devices not on my Facebook games.

Options
JHarnack
JHarnack Posts: 2 Newbie

I am able to play the special events on my phone and tablet but not through Facebook :( is there any way I can fix this or is it something that King has to fix?? Please Help

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Which special event are you talking about exactly? Keep in mind that not all special events and live ops get released to each platform, sometimes its just on FB & King.com and other times just on Mobile and Tablet.

• JHarnack
    JHarnack Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The Halloween ones and the Earn a Crown

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

I play on Android, Facebook and at King.com and I haven't gotten the Halloween one or Cake Climb Challenge or the Cotton Candy Cloud one. There was (IIRC) a Saint Patrick's Day one that I got, but that's the only one. I did make sure my software was up to date and logged in and out and wasted a lot of time doing the things that the auto-response email suggested to no avail. I was told these things do not roll out all at once and I would see it eventually, but in my case eventually means "never." I also have family that are playing on various platforms and operating systems who are not getting these events. So it goes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?