Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My husband receives the challenges all the time. As a matter of fact, he's playing the Halloween challenge now. Please help. I would like to earn rewards too! Thanks Loren
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi La La, Is this always for all of the games? Make sure you are connected from within the game apps on your mobile to your Facebook or your Kingdom account; that should help!
Hi La La,
Is this always for all of the games?
Make sure you are connected from within the game apps on your mobile to your Facebook or your Kingdom account; that should help!
Hi. Thanks for answering. I don't have my game connected to my Facebook neither does my husband because he doesn't have one. I do have a kingdom account though. I really don't know what I could do.