Why won't the game load?

Options
Elaine_Doherty
Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

I have been trying to play Farm Heroes but the game crashed and now it won't load at all.  It's hard enough to play without all the issues we are having. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hahaha Elaine,

That's a good one and I agree, life on the farm can be tough indeed.

I must say though that I just played on my PC through Facebook and it maybe took a little while to load, but worked smoothly in the end. Have you tried playing in another browser?

Personally I'd go for Google Chrome. Clear cache on your PC too and maybe even do a restart. Assure you close other programs and tabs before playing. 

• Elaine_Doherty
    Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hahaha Elaine,

That's a good one and I agree, life on the farm can be tough indeed.

I must say though that I just played on my PC through Facebook and it maybe took a little while to load, but worked smoothly in the end. Have you tried playing in another browser?

Personally I'd go for Google Chrome. Clear cache on your PC too and maybe even do a restart. Assure you close other programs and tabs before playing. 

I play regular so know to clear cache and I already use Google Chrome. The game had crashed on the day I reported it as I spoke to a friend who plays and they had the same problem. What annoys me is that when the game crashes you loose any boosters you have used but don't get them back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?