Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have been trying to play Farm Heroes but the game crashed and now it won't load at all. It's hard enough to play without all the issues we are having.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hahaha Elaine,That's a good one and I agree, life on the farm can be tough indeed.I must say though that I just played on my PC through Facebook and it maybe took a little while to load, but worked smoothly in the end. Have you tried playing in another browser?Personally I'd go for Google Chrome. Clear cache on your PC too and maybe even do a restart. Assure you close other programs and tabs before playing.
Hahaha Elaine,
That's a good one and I agree, life on the farm can be tough indeed.
I must say though that I just played on my PC through Facebook and it maybe took a little while to load, but worked smoothly in the end. Have you tried playing in another browser?
Personally I'd go for Google Chrome. Clear cache on your PC too and maybe even do a restart. Assure you close other programs and tabs before playing.