Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have lost count now how many times I completed the daily bonus but never once have I got the final bonus and the board skips straight back to day one. Why are King cheating the players and not giving us the reward for the loyalty of playing daily?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.Kind regards,Johnny
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.
I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.
If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.
Kind regards,
Johnny