Once again no bonus.

Options
Elaine_Doherty
Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

I have lost count now how many times I completed the daily bonus but never once have I got the final bonus and the board skips straight back to day one. Why are King cheating the players and not giving us the reward for the loyalty of playing daily?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• thindi31
    thindi31 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

It is STILL happening. I check in every day and play and it often sends me back to day one. Yesterday evening I was at the second to last one .. then today I logged in and it put me at day one. Why won't you let us get the rewards for logging indaily
  • Lesley_Smith_Nic
    Lesley_Smith_Nic Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Hiya, my daily bonus is stuck at day one. I log in every morning without fail and it always goes back to day 1. Also dont get any help from friends.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lesley_Smith_Nic, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)Β 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!Β  Are you playing the game on a PC or a mobile device?Β Β 

Just would like to make sure... if on PC, are you collecting just the 50 Magic Beans that are given out on the first day?Β  If on Mobile device - are you collecting only 1 shovel every day?Β 

Can you please explain what you mean by "don't get any help from friends"?Β 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.Β 

Talk to you soon!Β  Have a great Friday!Β 
  • Lesley_Smith_Nic
    Lesley_Smith_Nic Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I am playing on mobile, and collect shovel on day one. Next day its day one again and so forth. This week I did get one on day 2, but next day and from then it's been day one only. About help from friends, I am talking about asking friends to send lives. I used to get quite a few lives and magic beans but now nothing. The same is happening on my candy crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?