Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am having a problem on my Xperia Z3. I can install every app on playstore but when it comes to king apps it won't work. I get the error 505 all the time on just king apps. How come??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi R.J!
Looks like the 505 error code is common on earlier versions of Android Lollipop. I found this link describing it further: http://valuestuffz.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/how-to-fix-android-lollipop-error-505.html
Looks like you can solve it by clearing the cache of the Google Play app:
1) Go to the Settings menu for your device.
2) Navigate to Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Google Play Store.
3) Tap the Clear Cache button.
Done! Now you should be able to install the games.
Cheers :-)
Which device @SebastianH are you using? And which version of android?
Oh, I also encountered this problem. I have cleared the cache of the Google Play Store, which is useless. I learned from Google that this may be due to an incompatibility between the Android OS version and the application. I'm trying out the methods I've found so far, such as enabling the Download Manager to install apps, correct Android settings, uninstall and update Google Play. Can anyone tell me other methods about fix Google store 505?