Why does the Farm Heroes Treasure Hunt Game keep Crashing??

Options
ccbkl
ccbkl Posts: 2 Newbie

Attempting to play Treasure Hunt bonus game and it keeps crashing! I have gotten to level 5 several times but it crashes just prior to completing it and then I lose the life and am back to level 1. Please fix this or remove the broken bonus level!!!!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

That sounds pretty frustrating! I can give you some tips to stop it crashing but obviously I can't help with you being set back in the levels. 

Try clearing the table cache, check your app store to see if you can update anything and also check you have some space available. Having a super full memory can cause apps to crash. 

• ccbkl
    ccbkl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have done these steps and my memory is not full.  I can play the regular game fine as well as other King games with out issues.  But the Treasure Mill Bonus game continues to crash!  I have repeatedly gotten to level 5 and am mid game when it crashes and I lose the life and get reset to level 1!!  Hardly an enjoyable experience!   This is very frustrating!

• Gailey_Wailey
    Gailey_Wailey Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have done these steps and my memory is not full.  I can play the regular game fine as well as other King games with out issues.  But the Treasure Mill Bonus game continues to crash!  I have repeatedly gotten to level 5 and am mid game when it crashes and I lose the life and get reset to level 1!!  Hardly an enjoyable experience!   This is very frustrating!

I've tried the above too and it hasn't resolved the issue. It seems this is a widespread issue and hasn't happened on previous bonus games so please sort it out King as its spoiling our enjoyment!
  • Gailey_Wailey
    Gailey_Wailey Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

That sounds pretty frustrating! I can give you some tips to stop it crashing but obviously I can't help with you being set back in the levels. 

Try clearing the table cache, check your app store to see if you can update anything and also check you have some space available. Having a super full memory can cause apps to crash. 

I've tried the above too and it hasn't resolved the issue. It seems this is a widespread issue and hasn't happened on previous bonus games so please sort it out King as its spoiling our enjoyment!
  • rubuhroom
    rubuhroom Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm still trying to figure out what a cache table is. Is it a setting in the game or on my iPad? I've searched the web and can't find anything. Whatever the problem is, it's showing up in tonight's bonus game as well. It will let me in, let me play the level and then crash.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?