Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When completing the levels against Rancid the Raccoon, what determines the decrease in % when crops are harvested? There does not seem to be predictable amount of decrease in the % so it is hard to choose moves to make.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi stloumom!
I'm not sure if it is an decrease in percentage - instead I think the the hard, medium and easy settings are an indication of how difficult the level is. I build my theory on that I find it easier to do the combos (more options) when playing the level in easy mode.
Cheers :-)