Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have many facebook friends who play this game and I always receive beans from friends, but have not received the lives from friends in many, many months. Even after requesting, none ever come through. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diana!
You and your friends playing Farm Heroes have to be online at the same time for the lives to be send/received. If you send to a friend that is offline the friend will only receive beans
Please also notice that if you have a full set of lives your requests will be returned in beans.
Cheers :-)