i broke my old tablet and changed my password for facebook and can no longer go to any of my games o

Options
Annakat2001
Annakat2001 Posts: 1 Newbie

Seem to have lost my progress on my games.  Started me at the beginning of all of them

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Annakat2001!

If you change your password for Facebook then this must also be applied to the games. Please start Candy Crush Saga - click on the small cog wheel in the corner of the screen - from here you can disconnect to Facebook - after disconnecting please go back to the main screen and click on the blue button (connect to Facebook) - you can now enter correct email and password. Same procedure for the other games :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Annakat2001!

If you change your password for Facebook then this must also be applied to the games. Please start Candy Crush Saga - click on the small cog wheel in the corner of the screen - from here you can disconnect to Facebook - after disconnecting please go back to the main screen and click on the blue button (connect to Facebook) - you can now enter correct email and password. Same procedure for the other games :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?