Is there any way to restore my gold bars and play level after a complete reinstall?

Options
NZS
NZS Posts: 3 Newbie

Complete reinstall on IPad Air; Backed up all Data; only King Products did not reload at backed up levels.  70 Gold Bars and boosters completely gone.  I was at level 537!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi NZS,

Best way to backup your game progress, high-scores and gold bars is to connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom. I have checked your game account and can see you have previously connected to Facebook so I suggest you re-connect the game to Facebook/Kingdom. After this please go into the settings of the game (cog wheel in the corner of the start screen) and click on the 'restore purchase' button.

Not all backup programs are capable of including app data so I suggest you use above method which also covers you in case you loose the iPad.

• NZS
    NZS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi NZS,

Best way to backup your game progress, high-scores and gold bars is to connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom. I have checked your game account and can see you have previously connected to Facebook so I suggest you re-connect the game to Facebook/Kingdom. After this please go into the settings of the game (cog wheel in the corner of the start screen) and click on the 'restore purchase' button.

Not all backup programs are capable of including app data so I suggest you use above method which also covers you in case you loose the iPad.

couldn't find "restore purchase" link as described.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?