Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Complete reinstall on IPad Air; Backed up all Data; only King Products did not reload at backed up levels. 70 Gold Bars and boosters completely gone. I was at level 537!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi NZS,Best way to backup your game progress, high-scores and gold bars is to connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom. I have checked your game account and can see you have previously connected to Facebook so I suggest you re-connect the game to Facebook/Kingdom. After this please go into the settings of the game (cog wheel in the corner of the start screen) and click on the 'restore purchase' button.Not all backup programs are capable of including app data so I suggest you use above method which also covers you in case you loose the iPad.
Hi NZS,
Best way to backup your game progress, high-scores and gold bars is to connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom. I have checked your game account and can see you have previously connected to Facebook so I suggest you re-connect the game to Facebook/Kingdom. After this please go into the settings of the game (cog wheel in the corner of the start screen) and click on the 'restore purchase' button.
Not all backup programs are capable of including app data so I suggest you use above method which also covers you in case you loose the iPad.