Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
every time I try to play treasure mill the app closes. Did manage to complete one level but it crashed again when trying the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here, makes me stress out when it should be fun. Very unfortunate. Terribly disappointed in the technical team as this has gone on for more than a year now.
Did you got any solution yet coz m having the same problem with my I pad mini....
so any change? it looks not...cause i have with my gf same problem on ipad mini also...is technical team alive? or?
Thanks for bringing this up Ansi101, We've made our technical team aware of this and it is being looked into.Once we hear back from them I'll be posting back into this thread so keep an eye out!
Thanks for bringing this up Ansi101, We've made our technical team aware of this and it is being looked into.
Once we hear back from them I'll be posting back into this thread so keep an eye out!