Why don't I get challenges?

Options

my wife got an awesome throne challenge and although I used to get them I don't anymore! Why is that? This is so unfair, she has in the meantime been able to get 60 Gold bars and 40 Cats and I don't get to do this challenge? WHY???? I have the latest version and have tried to get it while connected to facebook and disconnected. Hate this game now

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It's all down to pure luck apparently, most of the events and challenges are not always available for everyone. I've played some but also missed out on a few other occasions. Sometimes they're only available on Mobile, other times only Facebook. When I've inquired in the past about a similar event I was told that these events are not rolled out to 100% of people.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It's all down to pure luck apparently, most of the events and challenges are not always available for everyone. I've played some but also missed out on a few other occasions. Sometimes they're only available on Mobile, other times only Facebook. When I've inquired in the past about a similar event I was told that these events are not rolled out to 100% of people.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?