Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
on road block I want to take friends help. but no names shown in. How to resolve this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I had issues with receiving messages I followed these steps and it worked for me, hopefully it'll be the same for you!
1) delete the Facebook app.
2) go to Settings, scroll down to Facebook, open and select where it says "your name", then delete account (Ignore the disclaimer it is not important)
3) restart your device.
4) open up a web browser and go to Facebook.com, sign in to your Facebook account.
5) Open the game and select connect. This will automatically bring up your web browser and sign you in.
Once you are connected again you can re-install the Facebook app.