Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Every time I open Treasure Mill it crashes...I did manage to complete 4 levels, but it crashed trying to open the 5th one. Now, it won't open at all...just crashes!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey JBW, we've signaled this to our technical team and it is being looked into. Once we hear from them I'll be posting in the thread below so keep an eye out! Thank you!https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/treasure-mill-crashing-on-ipad#entry_29354
Hey JBW, we've signaled this to our technical team and it is being looked into. Once we hear from them I'll be posting in the thread below so keep an eye out!
Thank you!
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/treasure-mill-crashing-on-ipad#entry_29354