Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
becous, when i play the game and i won the game, it say, somethimes are wrong and error game, please help me, thank you in advance , sorry for my english ))))
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mamuka- Your English seems perfect to me :-)
Are you playing on Facebook? I know of a few things you can try. Make sure your cache is clean and the Java is up to date. I use the site https://www.whatismybrowser.com to check these. After doing this, try to load the game again. If still no luck, try a different browser- I always use Chrome but if you are already using this browser, then try another.
King has this tutorial video for FB loading/freezing problems, might be helpful for you, check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
These steps have worked for most people, let me know if it works for you too. :-)