Farm Heroes Sage - Device Incompatible

Options
Chris_H
Chris_H Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi - Since I factory reset my Android Tablet (Lenovo Yoga 10), I am unable to re-install Farm Heroes Saga. The App Store notes that current version is incompatible with my device - even though it was loaded and working prior to the reset. Please advise. Thanks.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

When you restored your tablet did you make sure that the android system wasn't due an update too? Make sure that the android system is up to date and check all your google play services are updated too.

• Chris_H
    Chris_H Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When you restored your tablet did you make sure that the android system wasn't due an update too? Make sure that the android system is up to date and check all your google play services are updated too.

Have checked Android system is up to date - it is - but will check Google Play Services.
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Found this, apparently following this has helped some with this problem!

1) Go to your apps folder and click on the 'settings' icon

2) Scroll down to the section called 'apps' and click on it

3) Scroll down to 'Google Play Store' and click on it

4) Click 'Clear Data' and click OK on the 'Delete app data' dialog box

5) Restart your phone and you should now be able to download the game.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Scrap my last post, you can download the game straight from the King.com site, the problem seems to be with the Play Store.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Also, having had the same issue, if you go to the game on the Facebook app on the phone or tablet, and click go to game, it gives it a kick and it appears in the play store :)
  • Nemelin
    Nemelin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Scrap my last post, you can download the game straight from the King.com site, the problem seems to be with the Play Store.

When tying to dowload the game from king.com it just redirected me too the play store and "device incompatible" still therethere - any other ways of getting past this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?