How to Open up a level by playing a previous level in the booster section

Options
Sivvi
Sivvi Posts: 2 Newbie

hi

instead of using boosters ( producers and hitters) it is sometimes possible to choose the option of playing a previous level to open up the current one. I have tried this a couple of times, but when I win the defined level, nothing happens. Please advise how this is supposed to work and if I need to do something after winning to open up the current level. Thx

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Sivvi, I'm sorry but I really can't understand your post. I've never come across anything where you can use boosters to get access to another level. It's normal that you pass a level and the next one opens up. Can you try and explain what you're trying to do please?

• Sivvi
    Sivvi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Dear aCe

When you start a new game a small window opens that gives you the option of using hitters or producers etc by using your beans.Β In the same window you sometimes also get the option to unlockk by going to a previous level. E.g. On level 607 you get the option to unlock by going to level 450 or 390. Hope you better understood my question now...?

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I think you're talking about unlocking the animal companions? The animals that appear in the first screen in this video:Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu8Wu07PMyc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?