Why does farm heroes keep bombing out

Options
Nika-2
Nika-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Okay first we tried getting the game on my mom's tablet and I finally got it.. now whenever she plays it it goes into the level and just crashes.. we have tried anything. someone please help

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Nika,

You can check here http://farmheroessaga.com/help/en what's needed for a tablet to support this game. 

If the tablet has got it all, you should to a restart and check for updates for the device and all installed apps.

If possible, save your game apps on a SD card in order to free memory on the device itself.

Last option would be to reinstall the game, but assure first to be connected from within the game app to either a Facebook or a kingdom account. Then you won't lose the progress made while farming. You can lose saved lives and boosters you got in the game, but your gold bars and levels will be saved.

• Nika-2
    Nika-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Android 4.2.2

Dual Core 1.2 Ghz

4GB Ram + 512 MB Rom

7.0" WSVGA Touch

3G enabled

I copied this from site of the tablet. will it work with this? Please help cz I am not sure.

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Nika,

Yes that should do. 

Does it work now? Do not forget to check for updates for the device and all your apps. If that doesn't work, try the last option I told you about, but make sure you first save the progress through Facebook or the Kingdom. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?