Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I don't know why I can not open the choo choo prize for lv64? Also I was up to NZ had 68 bars 16 dogs then my game wiped everything. Had to start again. >. < not cool.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like you're not having a good week Pappy! From what you've said about the game being wiped, maybe you've just lost your connection to facebook/kingdom. Try and check in the app and reconnect. Try this and get back to level 63 then let me know what the game says and why it won't let you play 64.