Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I completed levels 450 and 465 with 3 stars, but the animals have not been released to me. This is happening more frequently to me...do I need an update or something?
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm missing animals from my progress too and even though I am connected over Wi-Fi the little "disconnected" icon comes up. I also can not log into my King.com account to sync, will only let me connect through Facebook and won't even connect. My King account is around 564 but my mobile progress is 599. Would be nice if this got fixed.
Hi ArleneC!
I saw this thread where other gamers are getting help for locating the animal helpers: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/animal-helpers-not-showing-up-in-levels
Cheers :-)