Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Every time I buy lives from farm heroes saga from my iPad it always says it's been bought and will be restored for free and then nothing happens This is very frustrating it's been happening for a month pls help asap
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I've tried doing that a lot of the times when I purchased the 6.99 it went through but every time I purchase the $1.49 it says that
Okay, have you tried something simple like closing all apps and restarting your iPad to clear out your phone cache.
Also, are you buying them when you're at 0 or at 5?