Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I don't understand how to collect the sheep, is there a special trick I am missing I have looked for the solution everywhere it is very frustrating. Any help would be muchly appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Focus on making combinations along the side of the board Selena, this will help you to make matches along the flowers. The flowers need to be opened up to not only be collected, but also to release the sheep inside. Once the sheep and frogs have left those four middle squares, work on opening up the flowers and the top and bottom of the box.
How do I collect sheep??