Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Lost beans. I started level 540 and used 850 beans only to get in the game and not be able to play. I exited out and came back in and the beans were not replaced.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't work for King sorry, but in my opinion I don't think you can claim back something that was free in the first place when the game gives you the opportunity to earn more.
If your app is kicking you out then see if you can update it. Maybe you can even close all your apps and restart. Sometimes you need to try a few things with your device to get it running smoothly again.
See above on comments