Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Any hints on how to complete this level? Seems impossible to me! Just not enough moves to move the sheep and get all the crops needed. Please help me!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you think this one's impossible then I wouldn't go further. I've just replayed it (I'm on L726 so it's a long time since I'd seen it) and beat it first time with no boosters so impossible it clearly isn't. Don't bother with the outer hay squares. It should be possible to reach the central four on just one turn for each sheep once you have some of the ice broken. Ideally it should be possible to take two sheep in in one turn but it's not necessary to beat the level.