๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why does farm heroes crushes on my tablet?

Anca_Jurca
Anca_Jurca Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a Asus tablets (android 4.4.2) on witch Farm Hero Saga worked until some updates ago. Now it just loads the game and when i try starting the game it just closes the application wit no error message and the tablet goes at home screen. I tried reset my tablet to factory settings, made all updates one again and reinstallย the game. Nothing. I moved my game from local storage to SD card, same problem. I also change my card with one with more storage space. No changes, it crushes the same with no error.

Please suggest something because i am pretty sure i am not the only one that has this problem.ย 

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer โœ“

Hi Anca, sounds like you did pretty much everything that I would recommend you to do, being an Android user myself.

Let's try something else: open a browser window and go to King.com. Select Farm Heroes Saga there and see if it opens then.ย 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer โœ“

Hi Anca, sounds like you did pretty much everything that I would recommend you to do, being an Android user myself.

Let's try something else: open a browser window and go to King.com. Select Farm Heroes Saga there and see if it opens then.ย 

• Anca_Jurca
    Anca_Jurca Posts: 2 Newbie

The game is no available online. It does not start and it is shown only the link that goes to google play to install it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?