Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can find absolutely no way to get those sheep where they're to go . I can't think of any way to get them down there and I've been trying for days. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The sheep can be tricky! To move them you just need to make a row of crops next to it. Just like you do for spiders, and chickens. The only difference is that sheep will move to the point where you made the match. So if you match 3 crops, and the last crop you move is in the middle of the row your sheep will jump to the middle of the row. If the last move you make to match the crops, is on the right hand side of the row, that’s where the sheep will go to.
If you need anymore help with it, I'd suggest quickly watching this video of the level being played! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV_Q56Aj04