We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

king games on facebook using chromebook

Kathy_Alfano
Kathy_Alfano Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑

my king games have stopped loading. i did play the games on my chromebook but now they won't.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Have you had any luck following the steps from the FAQ's Kathy? 

"- Shut down all other running applications on your desktop computer as they can affect the game's performance.

- Check that your Adobe Flash Player is up to date. Please click here to download the latest version to your computer.

- We also recommend resetting your browser, deleting your cookies and clearing you cache. This can all be done via your browser's settings menu. If you have multiple browser windows or tabs open, please try closing them and then refresh the page to load the game.

- Finally try restarting your computer."

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Have you had any luck following the steps from the FAQ's Kathy? 

"- Shut down all other running applications on your desktop computer as they can affect the game's performance.

- Check that your Adobe Flash Player is up to date. Please click here to download the latest version to your computer.

- We also recommend resetting your browser, deleting your cookies and clearing you cache. This can all be done via your browser's settings menu. If you have multiple browser windows or tabs open, please try closing them and then refresh the page to load the game.

- Finally try restarting your computer."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?