i have a suggestion to give King regarding customer service delays

Options
Stacy-Jane
Stacy-Jane Posts: 1 Newbie

I worked in human resources in the community college system for over ten years. Perhaps a i have a solution that would resolve many of the issues i am seeing out here on this site forum on my first visit hre. i clearly see that there are disproportionate and overwhelming complaints reegarding response times and blatant non responses to questions that are treally detrimental to us,  customer service complaints. This isnt about tech issues but overall most are complaints that root in a lack of customer importance, priority to you and a lack of polite appreciation of our Questions and input.

This can be solved easily, cheaply (and in many cases free to or minimal to king) and can benefit you, us, and change the life of someone by letting them touch the magic your company has created globally.

Why not hire college interns who are studying to create games? Millions of people want to do what you do and are expers already in game experiences received by your company. It would be a dream come true and give them experience that would be unmatched in the technical as well as customer service fields. This would give them unparallelled experience just by helping you be a better company to your customer base by answering common questions, prioritizing issues and disseminating them to your base staff as appropriate.

This cuts time down substantially for you, assures the customers that you appreciate them, so they can continue to celebrate publicly how much fun they are having playing games that king creates, again worth millions to you by turning bad experiences into even more loyalty and positivity regarding hour projects.

Give a fledgling in the field a foot in the door to the industry. Give your time to the things behind the scenes that give us more of the enjoyment you have given us for years and you keep the profits. Anyone wanting to work in game production would line up to work as an intern and im sure they would do it free of wages to to work with you for a few months. And the  vast majority that wouldnt work free would see minimum wage plus the experience as nothing short of a miraculous windfall for their resume. There are under advantaged students on financial aid grant programs thar would subsidize wages that you could pay them, which is a steal for you. It would give a disadvantaged, atypical students and even future dynamos a career a launch that perhaps could change the course of their lives.

Staff your forums with people who want to be there so we can spend our time doing what we do for you. This is a cheap, effective win win win for all involved. 

The following are even more reasons to give some close attention to this idea...

I am seeing alot of angry people who love your games, have supported them financially, have invested hours that go into full days and weeks of rime simply loving what you have created. They have invited all their friends on social media sites reaching BILLIONS of potential customers internationally via choosing to post status' about their progress on your game, they share their milestones proudly, they are literallly giving chunks of their life to you that other forms of entertainment have lost  their revenue to in billions of hours and dollars that your customers now give to you, causing a of lost profit to their bottom lines while increasing your own.  All for you. Some superfans  have dedicated even more time and effort by creating entire bogs, websites and memes to a single beloved game. This is worth billions of dollars to you and any company would kill to have a single day of the word of mouth advertising you have received daily for years from us; as well as the financial success and customer loyalty that you have been blessed enough to reap the rewards of. Its time to invest in those who got you there. And it can be done free to King. I urge you to show your customers the courtesy of appreciation of their part in your success. 

It matters. Do us right as we have spent a great percentage of our precious lives investing in you.

Thanks for your consideration of my suggestion.

SJR

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Stacy-Jane,

Welcome to King Care.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and provide your suggestion in such detail.

We offer support through different ways and services and King Care is a community space for our players to help each other, make friends and to find playing companions.

We have millions of players from all over world and thousands of people commenting on this forum. The site is moderated to keep out those who would wish to do harm to the community i.e. internet trolls, bullies etc. Whilst we may not answer every player, we do pay attention to what is being said here and when necessary this is passed on to the relevant department.

Our hope is that those questions on the site relating to the games, how to play and general community queries can be answered by our players for our players.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?