Problems losing boosters on Kindle

Candy Crush saga has started to constantly reset on my Kindle HD, losing all boosters - which is a pain as I carefully accummulate them for use on the more difficult levels. On my old Kindle, Farm Heroes stopped working and I had to delete and re-upload so I lost all the boosters on that as well. I'm not sure what is going on, but as the main reason for playing the side games is to win boosters, only to have them vanish a few days later, perhaps this needs attention?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Did you get an update for the game on you Kindle recently?Only Gold Bars and Progress get saved to a server when connected to FB or a Kingdom account. Everything else (messages and boosters) are locally stored so if you uninstall the game, update them game, update your OS there is a chance you will lose them.Β 

• doreens_daughter
    doreens_daughter Posts: 2 Newbie

Did you get an update for the game on you Kindle recently?Only Gold Bars and Progress get saved to a server when connected to FB or a Kingdom account. Everything else (messages and boosters) are locally stored so if you uninstall the game, update them game, update your OS there is a chance you will lose them.Β 

My kindle HD had an automatic os update, but the timing doesn't coincide with the game errors. On the old kindle (with no update), the game froze completely and wouldn't go beyond the Orange start screen and no restarting of the kindle would clear it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?