Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When I go in the game the free games are there then I go out and when I go back in the games are gone. I have updated all the updates. What can be the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean the promotions, like chase the sun etc?
If you do, then I know these events are only on for so many hours so maybe you saw the offer but you didn't play within the hours. Check again earlier tomorrow, see if it appears.
II will thanks good night
I am so sorry that happen to you are you ok?
It is that. But no there where sill 70 hours left. The promo games just started and i start playing when my lives were finished i logged out and when I logged in again an hour later it didn't came up again. It happens with the chickens and now with the sins